Search This Blog

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Buy My Book Here




Please forgive all the jumping up and down here. The links to buy my book in both Print and eBook format are LIVE!!!! If all my supportive fans take a moment to pre-order their copy from any bookstore or website, it will help my book hit the top seller lists for its release day, since pre-sales all count on the first day it's available. The release date is Feb. 14th. I suggest buying it as a Valentine for yourself, because loving yourself is essential to your health, and that will also give you enough time to read it before giving it to your mom for Mother's Day. You'll definitely want to pass it along, or perhaps buy a few more copies for the other moms you love.

Here are the links I know of. If you find it elsewhere please post a link in the comments and I will update this post as new links become available. It should eventually be distributed through all major and minor print retailers and most eBook retailers and libraries.

At Amazon-Print

At Barnes & Noble-Print (Currently Discounted!)

At Smashwords-eBook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back. I'm a mom. I can handle it.