Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Introduction - Read First

I started this blog a year ago under a different name, wondering what I could possibly write about that would be of interest to readers. Not one to dwell on that failure, I'm moving forward today and I know what to write.

There is one passion that drives me. One area of expertise in which I feel confident expressing myself. There is a Proverb that says "The wise woman builds her house, but the foolish woman tears it down with her own hands." I used to wonder what kind of woman would do that. She must be horrible, easily recognized on sight. In reality, it's not so easy to spot her, and if statistics can be believed, many women are tearing their homes apart with their own hands. I'm not going to dwell on the myriad ways you can destroy your own happiness. They're all too apparent. My passion has always been to build families.

To that end, I will post my inspiration and ideas for you. Please feel free to comment and send your own successful ideas back to me. Any ideas submitted may be reproduced in this blog for the furtherance of its purpose and potentially used in any book resulting from its success. Remember to follow me on Facebook to get your regular dose of encouragement and ideas so you can be the wisest woman on the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back. I'm a mom. I can handle it.